Partner of Associate Firm
Key areas of expertise:
• Corporate Finance
• Debt Restructuring
• Commercial Litigation
• Bachelor of Laws with Honours
• Master of Laws, University of London
• Special Diploma (Bankruptcy and Reorganization), Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2010)
• Sustainability Reporting Diploma, International Association of Accountants (2016)
• Civil Celebrant of Marriage
• Hong Kong
Conti Wong has extensive experience in dealing with general or controversial commercial legal affairs. He is also a legal expert in the fields of corporate financing, bankruptcy and debt restructuring, and commercial litigation. He also has experience in handling corporate mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property legal matters.
Conti Wong has successfully assisted numerous clients in listing their shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and has also participated in the financing and debt restructuring projects in Asia.